Sunday, January 8, 2012

Ouch! {Friday Night Leftovers on Sunday Edition}

  •  OMG.  Every inch of my body hurts this morning.  I'm not sure if it was the Vinyasa class yesterday morning or the Just Dance 3 party that took place in our family room last night.  I crushed the hubs, by the way with a score of over 10,000 to his 6000:) Where is the advil?
  • It's such a shame that we have to work.  We have so much fun when were at home together.  I'm way less grouchy and I get so much done!  The laundry room is almost completely empty and if I get to the bottom of the baskets I will take a picture to prove it.
  • I joined the gym back in November and I am loving it.  I don't recall ever enjoying a workout so much in my life.  Maybe it's because I'm middle aged and I know if I want to look good and feel good it's a necessity, who knows.  I think it's because there is a daycare there to drop off the kiddos.  They love it, the wild free play and chaos.  So they get to burn energy while I burn calories.  I can relax knowing they are close by AND you can watch them on the TV's of the equipment if you want.
  • Our new leather ottoman is here and we love it.  Except now everything else in the room looks crappy.  Huh, don't you hate when that happens.? Amazingly Hubs suggested new rug and leather couches (not right away but the fact that he even thought it is a good sign).  

  • I am no longer worried about my Muffin.  He has come so far I am in complete amazement.  I feel confident that he will be ready for Kindergarten in the Fall.  Oh what a feeling!  He says the funniest things and has the memory of an elephant.  These days his favorite thing to say is, "Why are you mad?"  He says it all the time.  He knows now that we're tired of saying, "I'm not mad."  So he says, "I'm just joking", and laughs the sweetest laugh.  He's wearing a variety of other clothes even, no more Wall-e or Mario shirts daily!  What progress:)
Please go sample some of the other leftovers over at Danifred's place!

6 comments:

Kat said...

I love the leather ottoman!

Danifred said...

The ottoman is just beautiful. We call the situation where you get one thing and want another the Give a Mouse a Cookie syndrome. It happens here all the time.

*Jess* said...

I literally stepped on cheerios that had fallen from my van onto my garage floor and thought of you yesterday :)

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...

That last bullet makes my heart sing!

Love the ottoman...anything new makes the old look craptastic...it's the circle of life.

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

I agree with Rebecca. You sound happy.

shellycoulter said...

I thought I went to a pretty nice gym...but we can't check on our kids through a tv while we work out...that's pretty sweet.

I LOVE the ottoman too! :)